LivE tO pLaY L2P_
WE HAVE MOVED!
PLEASE REGISTER AT WWW.GARENALIVE.ZXQ.NET FOR FREE GARENA IDS AND MEGA EXP HACK!
LivE tO pLaY L2P_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download the latest Garena Hacks for free!

WE HAVE SHIFTED FROM THIS FORUM TO www.WinGoDz.net.tc >>REGISTER AND MEET US THERE!

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Read) Garena Update 9-7-10

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Read) Garena Update 9-7-10  Empty (Read) Garena Update 9-7-10 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:02 am

reggie

reggie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

As garena updated today,most of us had questions like "Does GM still work" or "My Garena crashed after using GM,what should I do?". Well,the only thing we could do is to just wait for the next GM version,as the current version DOESN'T work with garena's latest update.

Also,I would like to warn all members of GM to be careful in using hacks like GUMH,GU,TDT and etc as it might not work as well and could get you banned.

I would also like to warn all of you to stop creating new threads to ask about the garena update and etc,doing so would get you warned or even banned.

Note:If your garena somehow DID NOT update,then GM must be safe to use,still use it at your own risk though.

A short FAQ:
Spoiler:
Regards,
reggie

2(Read) Garena Update 9-7-10  Empty Re: (Read) Garena Update 9-7-10 Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:38 am

Mr.Mezz

Mr.Mezz
[ Level 10 - Cadet ]

Knew it.
But thanks anyway

3(Read) Garena Update 9-7-10  Empty Re: (Read) Garena Update 9-7-10 Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:13 am

Administration

Administration
Supreme
Supreme

thanks for update

4(Read) Garena Update 9-7-10  Empty Re: (Read) Garena Update 9-7-10 Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:21 am

f0restwOw~

[ Level 10 - Cadet ]

knew t
but ty for this.. lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Live2Play 2010 - Powered By Forumotion

Live2Play 2010 - Powered By Forumotion
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com